Widows Well - Net Worth Calculator
- If you own a home, find the estimated value of your home and enter it the personal items‐home assets column. Value can be researched on Zillow.com, Trulia.com, or a real estate agent can help determine this.
- Look up the estimated value of your autos on Kelly Blue Book or Edmunds.com. Enter the value in the vehicle column.
- Determine a value of any antique home furnishings and enter it in the furnishings column. The remaining of furnishings should be valued at garage sale prices.
- If you have any other valuable personal items, enter the values in the miscellaneous section of the asset columns.
- In the cash or cash equivalent section, enter the value of each type of account on the appropriate line.
- In the investment section, enter the value of: retirement accounts, certificates of deposit, mutual funds, stock, IRA’s, and other real estate owned on each appropriate line.
- The assets will total on the bottom line.
- The liabilities section is where you enter all your debts, which is everything you owe. Some are due monthly and some are due annually.
- If applicable, enter your monthly mortgage payment and the loan balance on the first line.
- If you have a home equity loan, enter the payment amount and loan balance on the next line.
- Enter car payments and loan balances.
- Continue entering each monthly payment and loan balance in the loan section.
- Enter other outstanding debts, including payment amount and balance of each credit card.
- The total liabilities will be reflected on the last line.
- Net worth is the total of the assets minus your liabilities and is reflected as your Estimated Net Worth box on the top right of the form.
- Congratulations, you now know your net worth!
Click below to download our Net Worth Calculator: